Updated June 26, 2021.
Dear valued clients.
We are currently open for Registered Massage Therapy. Most personal services resume at 25% capacity on June 30.
When attending your upcoming appointment at CedarHouse Spa:
- We will contact you one day before your visit for a mandatory provincial government pre-screening interview
- Our waiting room is temporarily closed. Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived
- We will perform a temperature check before entering
- Please have your mask on at all times while in the spa (disposable masks will be available for purchase if you do not have one)
- Please use hand sanitizer provided at the front upon entering the spa
- We have provided sanitized plastic baskets for your belongings in your treatment room
- Receipts will be emailed if required
The following sanitary measures are in place at CedarHouse Spa:
- All of our staff will wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after appointments
- We use hand sanitizer before and after appointments
- We are performing routine environmental cleaning: sanitizing all of our tools and frequently touched surfaces in our spa such as workstations, beds, counter tops, doorknobs, tables, water fixtures, credit-card machine, cradles and stools
- We continue to use freshly laundered sheets and towels before and after every client
- We continue to use many disposable (one-time use) items such as nail files, buffers, gloves, masks, wax strips etc.
- We are closely monitoring our staff’s well being and they will stay home if they are unwell
- We have staggered our spa bookings and reduced our hours to ensure minimal client interactions and encouraged our staff to practice social distancing
We also encourage our clients to take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, not your hand. Dispose of used tissues immediately
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Practice social distancing
- Clean and disinfect anything you touch frequently, like phones and door handles
- Clients are being reminded that if they have travelled to an affected region, been in close contact with someone who has travelled, are experiencing or been in close contact with someone who is experiencing any of the signs of the corona virus that they kindly call and reschedule their appointment.
Thank you for your understanding
Cedarhouse Spa Team